Σελίδες

Παρασκευή 26 Μαΐου 2006

True Story In Greek Dialect

sometimes I wake up before dawn....my mouth is really dry and it hurts to unstick my tongue, so I close my eyes tightly and try to go back to sleep.....sometimes I fall asleep after dawn and not on my own....


...so one night , after being so drunk and stoned I took a ride with my gang in my dirty red car, screaming and laughing at every familiar passerby who dared to stand on our pass way through darkness...


....then I remember, we smashed into a building through its huge black-glass windows, spreading fear and panic to the interior (full of redhead models who started screaming silently for not to be embarrassed in front of the boss and so many people's eyes)...

....those silent screamings....it would be so convenient and a sort of Hollywood-movie atmosphere if they were screaming loudly, like normal chicks do....

....but the freaky fear-murmuring silence which surrounded the place after our ''crash into-entrance'' turned me into a huge sweet tasty watermelon as I had just realized the strong effort of LSD&speed on my fragile consciousness...


....so who was the hot blonde chick woke up next to me and started screaming so loudly that her inner covered me like a threaten from past...ah?

....''COULD YOU PLEASE SCREAM MORE SILENTLY SO THAT I CAN BE A REALLY HORRIFIED TEEN ONCE MORE LIKE I USED TO BE BEFORE''?

...she cleaned all the mess on me caused by her inner world and left silently and sad, spelling some typical common words like:''BUT ONLY YOU 'VE SEEN MY INSIDE''.....

....the most sweet common words I 've ever heard...nevermore since then....

.

...so now the dawn seems to be a very silent moment....ee...I think...



loneliness

2 σχόλια:

Kyrios Elefantas είπε...

επιτέλους νουάρ σε αυτό το μπλόγκ.
ζητωωωω

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »