Σελίδες

Σάββατο 13 Ιανουαρίου 2007

Τhe huge ΤV


Once… Walking through flames with wooden shoes I burned my feet…she would laugh at me once more as I cried silently for my lost feet…so who was she?

I remember a strange apartment with cow aesthetic and a huge TV in the center of the living room…leathers from cows on the bed, cow couch, little toys cows and a book on the floor with a very bizarre title :’’The cows’’. This was too much! I looked at my friend and we laughed like little boys, or should I say cowboys? What a mood! I was really enjoying this game…once more those days I had no sleep at all, looking for adventures, having no doubt that I totally control the world, the galaxy, but not the whole universe because it is consisted of many galaxies(as scientists say) and I couldn t achieve their combination…



The girls kept their eyes on us. I felt like a candy. 2 boys & 2 older girls in the same room…mmm… I had no interest for the red hair chick, owner of the cow apartment…I really liked her friend, the black hair chick with the wet eyes…I love wet eyes, as they hide passion, deepness, dark feelings, nice sex…maybe not…anyway…My dry eyes where stuck on her…I remember hidden smiles…then shy moves, like little girls do…we went for a walk the 2 of us…I bought her the cheapest chewing gum(10 drachmas)…I told her she chews like a goat but she didn’t react. Instead she stared at an old car of the 70 ‘s, parked in a suspicious corner, she approached carefully walking slowly as if someone was following us, looked on the interior and said: ‘’I think there is a corpse in pieces here’’. Then, a frozen smile on her face. I noticed some black garbage bags on the back seat of the car. Then, a frozen smile on my face. Finally, a warm smile on her face as she watched me freaked out. Fuck! Where was my sense of humor?

We went back, we walked till the third floor instead of taking the old fashion iron elevator(like those of the old buildings where most crimes happen in the movies…brrr..)…somewhere between second and third floor we stopped and looked at each other for a while(1 minute? One century? it s not clear)…

…we were already drunk when she lied down on the floor of the cow living-room… the huge TV always still on the center…then she walked and hide behind the huge TV…her fingers and her wet eyes were appeared suddenly behind the TV as she was probably stood on her knees…ok…I went behind the huge TV and we lied down and kissed(melo)...

cow

5 σχόλια:

N.I.T. είπε...

watch out for your "early hours inspiration" Fade... it s charming

;-)

Fade είπε...

My inspiration s lost for ever darling...
True story

Ανώνυμος είπε...

poli kalo keimeno!

psarras είπε...

Τι ωραίο!! Γιατί μιλάς αγγλικά?

Fade είπε...

για να είναι πiο noir...