Σελίδες

Τρίτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2005

WE ARE EUROPE MOCKER FUTHER!!!

Be cause we belonging it to the E.U. (Europians United), I have got to decide that I have this to write somethings in Englands. I dorn't speak the england very best, but I keeps speaking its bester and bester all the time. I believer that the Greece is an country with the is of the bigs of the Europes. And if the potsencial is to went there, that is enormous. The fish sto gialo swim like dolphins. The Turkey though his new to Europe. That does'n't make the propaganda to be have the is of a new era. Mairi Christ mas to everything and I wish that to be the is of if haven't. At this point I wanted to point all the points that leads to the hill of Skouze. Finishings the fishithings, you wouldsten umderstynd what I' m sayinger cause you go fuck yourself.

1 σχόλιο:

Chaca-Khan είπε...

Αμάν! Τρελάθηκε το πουλί..